- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Monthly Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Senior Social Media Specialist will:
- Manage and moderate WUZZUF’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels.
- Have the unique skills to create shareable personalized content appropriate for specific networks IN ENGLISH to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, Facebook comments, etc.).
- Work alongside other teammates and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension, English Writing and English Speaking.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Wuzzuf.net is created and managed by BasharSoft, a technology firm founded in 2009 and one of very few companies in the MENA region specialized in developing Innovative Online Recruitment Solutions for top enterprises and organizations.
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF
Since May 2012, we successfully...