- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We need QA Engineer to document and record high quality test cases, from:
- Performance use cases
- Customer use cases
- Fixed bugs
- Product manuals
- Customer support tickets
- Coverage reports
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Design, develop and execute comprehensive test plan with systematic QA methodology.
- Perform thorough test case execution and analysis report.
- Analyze test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalists.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
You would work on multiple products, technologies, and environments. You would need these skills:
Software engineering – you should know the current software development practices and tools, including
- Virtual environments
- Source control
- Remote development
- Issue tracking
- Product build and installation
- QA experience – either manual testing, test case documentation, or test case automation
- Speaking of conversation, we need to understand each other; your English must be good enough to talk technically.
How to qualify:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the practice of software testing.
- Able to write Test Plan and Strategy.
- Solid knowledge of different SDLCs.
- Knowledge in SCRUM Agile Methodology.
- Previous demonstrable experience in Functional Test Automation is a must.
- Previous experience in testing web application is a must.
- Knowledge in handling IIS server is a plus.
- Previous experience in Performance testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to meet tight time-lines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a physically disperse team environment.
- Flexible working hours.
About this Company
RMGS is an IT consulting and software development outsourcing company. Our business leverages talents in the emerging markets offering our clients talented resources and quality services at competitive pricing. RMGS offers outsourcing and off-shoring software development...
See all Careers and Jobs at RMGS