- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Marketing Analyst will enable and empower the Product Management and Marketing teams with analytical insight to support strategy development, planning and tactical execution.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining key local intelligence tools for department-wide usage.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish and continuously improve a management operating system around competitive intelligence including industry cost curve, supply/demand balances, market trade flows and competitive profiles.
- Master pricing tool kits and pricing analytical techniques by working closely with IT and Finance teams on achieving and maintaining data integrity
- Prioritize and carry out price/profitability analyses by customer/region/product with scatter plots to determine pricing opportunities.
- Assess true price/cost and identify opportunities to address cost leakage (freight, distribution cost, etc) first on high volume/impact products and drive financial performance by identifying and taking pricing actions in partnership with product managers.
- Identify industry and market trends/ risks/ opportunities that impact the business and determine business implications and support development of strategic alternatives.
About this Company
Nile Projects is a major player in Egypt’s automotive market , being the nations’ Sole Distributor & importer for Bridgestone & Firestone tires as well as JAMAK wheels in addition to multi brand batteries & accessories privileges the company as the largest Tires &...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Projects & Trading