This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commission & Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for Assisting the Sales Manager to identify, qualify and respond to business opportunities
- Responsibility for collecting the technical elements of proposals in conjunction with UGEI partners
- Capture customer requirements and articulate our proposition to solve customer’s immediate problem. Represent our company in sales visits, which may include technical presentations, client meetings, workshops etc.
- Take full end-to-end ownership of the technical component of an RFP response.
- Work with UGEI partners or other experts to analyse clients’ requirements and propose solutions.
- Carry out Operation Testing with client’s equipment, conduct demonstrations and machine trials on client site.
- Provide technical support for client commercial and bid teams and respond to technical queries.
- Deliver training to partners and operator staff in our products, using our standard training material.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders inside customers during bid process.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities in co-ordination with Sales Manager.
- Bsc. In Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- From 5 to 7 years of experience focusing on the mechanical, construction, a network of contacts within one or more of these sectors, and preferably also within government organisations and relevant stakeholder organisations
- The ability to communicate in English and Arabic to a very high standard, preferably fluently in both.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude
- Owing a car is a most preferable.
United Group For Engineering And Investment
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
UGEI is an Egyptian Group in a unique position having its own vast resources, experience and skill
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group For Engineering And Investment
base that can be accessed from both timeously and efficiently to meet and commit on any
challenge. UGEI acting as a Consultation and Solution providers;...