- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We have a need for Embedded Systems Engineer with best knowledge of IoT technology. Interview with the short listed candidates will be carried forward at company office. The selected candidate(s) will be hired immediately upon selection.
Education, Experience, Essential Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working as Embedded systems engineer or similar position is required
- Microcontroller / Microprocessor programming. i.e. STM, TI, PIC, Atmel, etc.
- Demonstrable Embedded system experience for SBC i.e. Raspberry Pi3
- Well knowledge of peripherals programming i.e. USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, etc…
- iec-61131-13 languages
- Digital and Analog circuits design
- IoT / Cloud technology well knowledge
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Proficient programing in C
- Integrating with native Web APIs / Android / iOS applications.
- Well knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix
- Proficient in writing efficient, maintainable and reusable code
- Proficient in design, data structures, problem-solving, and debugging
- Creative thinking, detail orientation, manual dexterity
- Strong oral and written communication
- Work well under pressure
- Professional fluency in English
Having the following skills will be a plus:
- PLC experience
- Proficient programing in Java
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
IASS is the technology gateway for industrial field. We Automate, Control and Monitor the production lines through an easy HMI.
See all Careers and Jobs at IAS-Systems
Own your Cloud PLC through IoT technology.