- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
The test center administrator (TCA) proctors tests at company-owned test centers, and is also responsible for operations at the test center. The TCA must be results-oriented since his/her primary function of the TCA is to ensure that tests are delivered successfully in a timely, secure, and professional manner.
- Prometric is a dynamic organization that is committed to being the world’s leading educational assessment technology company.
- The TCA, by delivering tests effectively, will contribute to cost control and increased revenues.
- Prometric expects the TCA to be someone customer service-oriented, comfortable with direct contact with people (mostly students), is accurate in their work, accept responsibility, and capable of handling problems and crises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Test Center Administrator (TCA) will mainly proctor test candidates. Proctor duties include but are not limited to:
- Take required security precautions when candidate arrives for testing by checking two forms of identification, taking an image capture and collecting vouchers, when applicable.
- Check in candidates, escort them into testing area, and instruct examinees on use of computer.
- Monitor candidates while they are taking their tests.
- Sign candidates out of testing room when testing is complete, or for breaks.
- File irregularity reports for unusual situations.
- Provide security at the testing facility. Ensure all locks and security systems are properly used.
- Responsible for holding keys to the testing facility.
- Respond to temporary crises and difficult situations; e.g., technical malfunction.
- Act as representative of Prometric and proxy for the testing client.
- Receive candidate telephone calls, and provide appointment confirmations and directions to the test center.
- Operate computer software and other test center equipment.
- Support operations and technical personnel with the data communications.
- TCA may be asked to operate a video camera, VCR, digital camera, telephone system, and alarm system.
- Other customer service, operational, administrative, or ad hoc duties directed by the Test Center Manager.
- Responsible for achieving corporate standards.
- Participate in subsequent evaluations.
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...