- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- IT Support Specialist candidate will assist IT staff as required, also receives and handle requests for support, respond to requests and promptly escalates unresolved requests as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot Desktop, laptop and printer and software
- Ensure Computers and printers are communicating on the LAN/wireless and to the internet
- Extensive hardware and software troubleshooting experience required.
- Setting up and troubleshooting wireless networks
- Email setup and troubleshooting
- Install Operating System (Windows 7, 8,10 Win sever 2003,2008, 2012,2016)
- Basic knowledge Apple MAC/iPad hardware and software required
- Install and test application software
- Run security scans regularly to ensure no security breaches on end user devices (Kaspersky)
- Maintaining user login accounts (Active Directory)
- Remote support skills are a must for this position in order to assist users over the phone
- Assist to identify, plan and procure IT assets and consumables.
- Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends as necessary
About this Company
Composed of a team of experts in various areas and fields related to technology and business development, ITSC provides its clients and partners with innovative solutions. With our dedication to helping organisations create value, ITSC earned a position among the top...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITSC