- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support the LANs WANs and Internet systems.
- Maintain network and workstation hardware and software.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- To supervise other network support technicians and plan, co-ordinate, and implement network security measures.
- To manage performance tuning and capacity planning activities to enhance the performance of the network resources.
- Perform routine backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery.
- Analyze user support statistics and other data and recommend appropriate measures.
- Assists in maintaining the operating system and security software utilized on
- the network, including the addition of new users to the network and
- Establishment of rights and privileges.
- Coordinate installation of software system
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve problems.
Above tasks could be altered or amended according to business needs.
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group