- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for initiation and organization of programs aiming for increasing employees’ development and advancement, employees’ succession and assurance of compliance to HR related approaches and policies for maintaining organizational effectiveness and strategic objectives achievement.
Nature of Impact:
- Manage and implement appraisal awareness sessions and rounds on time.
- Provide and follow up on Appraisal reports and analysis to management.
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisals and regular consultation with business managers and human resources department.
- Provide a comprehensive LNA across organization and site level.
- Initiate and sustain a learning needs analysis process and develop a Learning Strategy.
- Initiate, maintain and develop relationships with internal and external clients/ training providers.
- Appoint, quality assure and manage contracts with external trainers and training providers.
- Ensure the delivery of learning and development needs of staff as planned/ needed.
- Evaluate training and learning programs and their impact on staff knowledge and practice, and organizational goals.
- Provide coaching and developmental services to employees.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers and staff.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of learning plans.
- Manage, implement and follow up on development action plans review meetings with employees and managers.
- Manage and be accountable for the L&D budget.
- Ensure that the L&D function is administered efficiently and effectively.
- Deploy COPC guidelines related to performance review, trainings, development and succession plans
Areas Job Impacts:
- Employees’ development, advancement and career progression.
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Very good understanding of Principles and practices of Human Resources
- Very good understanding of COPC approaches
- Strong analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Time Management
- Attentive to Details
- Result Oriented
- Initiative, planning, organization and follow-up skills
- Creativity in solving problems
- Diagnose and rectify obstacles relating to processes
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Post graduate studies in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 Years of Experience in Human Resources field or equivalent.
- Experience in Contact Center Industry is an added plus.
- Arabic language is mandatory
- Proficiency in English Language
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center