This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Sales Coordinator - IT
New Cairo, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Coordinate with the sales team to enhance more opportunities to achieve bigger sales.
- All Administrative duties such as sending e-mails, faxes & handling phone calls.
- Follow up with the logistics coordinators to obtain deal status from the time the deal is booked for shipping and delivery dates.
- Database management, writing proposals and producing weekly pipeline.
- Work with walk in customers and meet their needs.
- Act as in house sales team. (In door)
- Handle hardware and software proposals.
- Provide the Sales Account Managers with the prices and availability of the products.
- Handle small and medium business accounts.
- Proposal preparation, editing, compilation, printing and quality control
- Get price quotations from suppliers necessary for proposal preparation & checking the availability of products.
- Coordinating between different team members (sales, presales, post-sales, accounting, etc…) to ensure getting their inputs on time before the proposal submission date.
- Handle all internal & external logistics of order processing for received POs, coordinating with internal departments & suppliers to ensure correct, complete and on time delivery.
- Delivery of contracted items to customers, ensuring they sign off delivery reports by authorized personnel.
- Coordinate with the post-sales team to start the installation.
- Act as the focal point for different teams in assisting the project manager.
- Handling all the logistics and problems that occur during the installation; ensuring customer acceptance
- Trigger invoicing & following up with collection to ensure on time collection
- Responsible for updating & maintaining the weekly pipeline.
- Take all the incoming customers calls transferred through the receptionist.
- Record all the incoming calls and sales leads done through these calls.
- Send offers via e-mails and faxes or through contacting the client directly.
- Support the Product Managers and Sales Managers.
- Follow up with the potential customers after sending them the offers.
- Contact the warehouse to check the availability of the products.
- Contact the service department the issues related with spare parts.
- Maintain our contacts database.
- Develop a well-organized filing system for both electronic and physical documents.
- Own customer mail shots, campaigns and getting the feedback.
- At least two years’ experience in a relevant job
- Good command of English Language
- Good Communications & telephone skills are necessary for dealing with customers on a daily basis.
- Negotiating skills, Time management skills
- Has the ability to work effectively in a hardworking, fast paced environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Must have Experience in Information Technology - IT
About this Company
Goals Management Consultants is one of the leading Industrial, Commercial and Professional recruitment companies in Egypt respected by peers in the recruitment industry and by clients and candidates.
See all Careers and Jobs at GoalsEgypt
Goals Management Consultants has been providing a complete range...