- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Generally have the responsibility of managing design teams and departments. Innovative, artistic and creative.
- Collaborate on projects with their colleagues.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures architectural design work is completed on time and adheres to the established specifications and standards.
- Lead design team.
- Delegate tasks and check for quality and consistency.
- Meet with clients, listen to their project specifications and translate their requests into designs.
- Prepare project schedules, bids, or presenting projects with Digital presentation, mood boards & 3D shots.
- Executing design development documents.
- Coordination with other Disciplines.