This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 AED per month
About the Job
- Provide the virtual RN support and on call coverage as part of the physician-nurse team covering the MD 24-7 physician call center.
- Perform assessment of patients to determine scope of service and access needs, clinical urgency and potential follow-up requirements in collaboration with the MD 24-7 physician
- Provide appropriate documentation and supporting information for clinical actions
- Collaborate and coordinate caller needs with physician and members of MD 24-7 team to assure patient’s needs are addressed, documented and communicated.
- Provide interventions and actions to facilitate access to care and carry out physician treatment orders including scheduling of follow-up appointments, referrals to emergency department (ED) or urgent care, referrals to payer or medical group, referrals to community services, coaching on self-management and appropriate health seeking behavior.
- Take necessary actions as directed by physician to assure coordination of care, information sharing and access to needed services to address caller needs such as specialist appointments, pharmacy, or other needed member services.
- Conduct data review and reporting to support program outcomes measurement
- Confirm member eligibility and benefits and look up utilization history by interacting with client data systems
- Arabic Speaking
- DHA Eligibility
- English Speaking
About this Company
24-7 Population Health Management for healthy, acute and chronic conditions through telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7