This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Support Departments Manager
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides overall process direction, guidance and definition to effectively support business strategy.
- Work in conjunction with the Managing Director to develop short- and long-range business development plans
- Conducts reviews and analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of business plan.
- Influence other aspects of company direction and operations, such as administration, IT, Legal affairs and human resources
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities through process improvement, systems enhancement & training
- Be responsible for applying and implementing company policy and procedures
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending policies and procedures.
- University degree in relevant field
- MBA is Preferable
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with particular emphasis on being able to influence upwards with line managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is a high level of report writing skills.
About this Company
Whether you require distribution or fulfillment, defined freight forwarding, or a complete supply chain solution, Future can provide you with a customized solution tailored to your needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group