- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Uncapped Comission Scheme
About the Job
Job main Purpose:
- Provide ability to form, administer and coordinate all aspects of company FekraIT products and services, strategies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Implement marketing strategies to fulfill goals for growth objectives and company branding
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new service opportunity, special developments, information.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with maintenance requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Follow up and Manage prospects, leads & opportunities until deal closing
- Prepare, send and negotiate customer proposals/offers/contracts
- Follow up closed deals/contracts from closing until final delivery
- Achieve Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Sales Targets & Sales Effort Targets
- Report Sales Progress to Management
- Create Periodical Reports of Sales Operations
- Management and marketing of the company's products in the social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and instagram and snapchat and YouTube and via chat.
- Introduce FekraIT company profile to customers
- Sell FekraIT software products & services via phone and customer site visit
- Conduct phone-based questionnaire dialog with prospects and leads
- Maintain database of prospects, leads and opportunities
- Organize & perform Outdoor customer site visits (initial visit, demonstration, negotiation, etc ...)
- Identify and fulfill customer software requirements
- Organize Customer Software Demonstrations with Pre-sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a front-line interface with customers of Fekra-IT companies worldwide.
- Role involves calling existing/new customers to offer them a wide range of Fekra-IT Price plans .
- The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Fekra-IT global customer experience standard.
- Work at the company of the Egypt - New Maadi
- Working Hours: 9 working hours including 1 hour break and 2 days off (FRIDAY & SATURDAY)
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Sales Executive who will generate new business opportunities from potential clients as per the company's strategic focus.
- Minimum education : Bachelor Degree in commerce or marketing
Experience: 3-8 Years Experience in sales in any service field (preferably in software field) (for sales rep and Telesales Specialist . job)
- Indoor "For females Preferred" & Outdoor Sales Operations
About this Company
Ebtikar IT is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of Ebtikar, EbtikarSMS, EbtikarConsulting, EbtikarHost and EbtikarCloud is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ebtikar IT
As a top-notch Production software and Internet services company,...