This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational financial planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Drive initiatives in the management team that contribute to long-term financial operational excellence.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to project financing, taxation, insurance, business excellence and growth strategy.
- Supervise all lines of treasury (Cash management –loan Management)
- Review monthly account reconciliations for bank facilities to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for the credit management and updating in banks, follow up the letters of guarantee.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available financing for investment
- Review the financial position against budget and rolling forecast.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Prepare the required feasibility studies.
- Provide required information to other business areas to ensure clarity concerning financial performance and financial requirements
- Responsible for the coordination with different departmental heads to set the sales and expenses budgets.
- Providing any required information to higher management in a professional and timely manner for effective decision making.
- Strong background and work experience not less than 15 years in Finance.
- Experience in the trading field is more preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures and government regulations.
About this Company
UGEI is an Egyptian Group in a unique position having its own vast resources, experience and skill
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group For Engineering And Investment
base that can be accessed from both timeously and efficiently to meet and commit on any
challenge. UGEI acting as a Consultation and Solution providers;...