This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Attracting applicants & creating a data base of CVs for applicants matching with the required criteria for the major jobs & continuously update this data base.
- Initial interviewing for the major jobs vacancies & deciding if the applicant will move to next level of interviewing or not.
- Coordinating the feedback between the different levels of interviewing & informing the applicant by the needed hiring credentials.
- Checking the completeness of all the hiring credentials & signing all the hiring documents including contract, social insurance form no 1, bank account application, medical care coverage form.
- Conducting the company orientation for all the newly hired employees 2 times per week & ensuring that the technical orientation is done before the employee starts performing his job.
- Creating a finger print for the newly hired employees & completing all the data on the attendance system software.
- Data entry of the employees excuses, assignments & leaves request on the attendance system.
- Sending the bank account opening applications to the bank branch in the governorate & receiving the ATM & password then delivering them to the employee.
- Sending the medical care form to the Benefits Specialist in the head office to issue the medical card.
- Communicating with the medical care provider in all the approvals related to scans, labs, and operations.
- Follow up the attendance of the branch physician assigned from the medical provider & report any delay or absence to the benefits specialist in the head office.
- Conducting exit interviews for any resigned employee & try to retain them by supporting in solving any problem that they are facing.
- Finishing the clearance form for any resigned employee from all the supervisors & managers in the branch.
- Handling all the issues related to social insurance office & labor bureau inspection visits & providing them with all the needed documentations.
- Sending social insurance forms 1 & 6 to the head office for signature form the authorized person.
- Preparation for the training rounds which will be conducted in the branch.
- Making the pickup order with the courier company, receiving the incoming courier & distributing it & receiving the outgoing courier.
- Revising the undocumented transportation expenses & approving the payment based on transportation cost key.
- University degree in any field.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in HR field.
- HR Diploma or its equivalent is more preferable.
- Very good user of MS office.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Egyptian labor law.
- Good Data analysis and follow up skills.
- Good Problem solving and very good communication skills
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...