This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Sector Sales Manager (Governmental Sector)
Excel Systems LLC
- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- 10 to 15 years experiences in this field, Information Technology, Security Solutions, and Systems Integration.
- preferred experiences sales with sector army and government.
- Fluent command English.
- Strong listening, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good appearance.
- Ability to work with high pressure.
- Previous experience in same field is preferred
About this Company
Excel Systems is one of the fast growing system integrator serving the Egyptian market. Based on deep understanding of the requirements of the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Excel Systems LLC
1- Established 2002 with system integration oriented structure
2- Experts in delivering...