- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Quality Control Technician is responsible for performing standardized qualitative and quantitative tests on work-in-process and finished products to ensure compliance with company and/or customer quality standards.
- The person is responsible for ensuring that processes and products meet Qanawat’s quality specifications.
- Ensure the quality of Qanawat’s processes, products meet Qanawat’s quality specification.
- Complete quality inspections on processes, products and services in a timely manner.
- Record, analyze and report on the outcomes of quality inspections
- Full and prompt investigation of issues and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Communicate all pertinent quality issues.
- Work directly with customers’ Account managers to understand quality issues reported by customer and put corrective actions in place to rectify the issue and to avoid it in the future.
- Identify initiatives/improvement on processes/systems that could enhance the quality of the product/services.
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries,...