- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are shaping for the future!
We are building up a team of excellence for GfK CE Egypt, we are now recruiting ambitious Researchers with Entrepreneurship, quality, and trust oriented mentality.
You will enjoy a career full of challenges and achievements, with a boundless opportunity for growth, managed by consistent performance management system, all within an environment that promotes values of smartness, customer focus and trust.
Please apply immediately only if you have a challenge taking personality, with a passion for making positive change and becoming a leader in turning consumers experience into smart business decisions.
Apply for this vacancy if you find your skills matching the requirements.
Purpose of the Role
- Consults clients regarding their questions in the respective product
- Manages projects from proposal stage to final delivery (With focus on client facing activities and cooperating with GPS/Ops Departments for ops related activities), creating impactful reports and presentations.
- Counseling, technical instructing and monitoring of the employees involved in the project, ensures that expectations are clearly defined and communicated
- Project cost controlling
Research Design & Proposal Development:
- Proposal development including proposal writing (independent for standardized studies, under supervision in more complex projects), prepares specs for a proposal, put together project pricing and timeline, cost estimation, case studies, desk research
- Drafts a concept for study design, design and write questionnaires (desk research on topics/client’s business, draft questionnaires, questionnaire revisions, works with Marketing Science, Weighting
- Sampling on special aspects of questionnaire development as needed, preparing a code plan (by using the instructions of global products) - smaller projects under minimal supervision, in more complex projects according the instructions of manager
- Project management for a portfolio of projects, also more complex projects , Manage multiple projects and internal operations teams through all phase of implementation (study design, data collection, tabulation, quality assurance, analysis, etc.) - for international projects: cooperating with GPS which is managing all operations activities/ local projects: local Ops department
- Delivers the contracts on high quality and on delivery costs according to calculated costs;
- Informs KAM on status and issues
- Manages junior project staff/external partners like freelancers
Analysis & Reporting:
- Writing client research reports, creating impactful reports with detailed and meaningful insights using FBC methods, help to write headlines/executive summary
- Directs and trains junior staff / external partners like freelancers in creating meaningful presentations
- Presenting results to mid-level management at clients, supporting sales presentation
- Analyzes data and use a variety of tools to run cross-tabs and interrogate the data for meaningful results
- Regular interaction with junior and mid-level client management (presentations, phone calls, meetings, e-mail)
- Bachelor or master degree
- Typically 7 years of work experience in Market research position
- If industry focus is applicable: working knowledge of industry specifics
- Demonstrates wide range through experiencing more than one sector of the market research industry
Technical Skills Required:
- Advanced knowledge of respective products
- Advanced project management skills
- Excellent language skills in English
- Advanced in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge in statistics and working knowledge of relevant statistical software such as AnalyzeIT and SPSS
- Advanced knowledge in research project design
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
About this Company
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global...
See all Careers and Jobs at GfK