- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Purpose :
Develops, implements and be accountable for the marketing plans of products in order to optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth in short and long term.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
- Develop, when applicable, implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate introduction and launch of new products i.e. product design, costs, registration, trademarks, clinical programs, market research, P&L, material management, and affiliate training.
- Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, and support the General Manager in determining marketing strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Contribute to the achievement of margin and market share annual goals.
- Monitor competitors promo, pricing, product positioning and marketing moves by product / business segment as well as their product line performance and institute corrective action as needed.
- Coordinate SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) activities and consolidate regions’ data
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeta Pharma
Zeta pharma® was established in 2010 to represent an added value in the pharmaceutical industry in Egypt through:
• Establishing one of the best manufacturing facilities in the Middle East referenced by the international standards (GMP).
• Building a well...