- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Purpose :
Develops, implements and be accountable for the marketing plans of products in order to optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth in short and long term.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
- Develop, when applicable, implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate introduction and launch of new products i.e. product design, costs, registration, trademarks, clinical programs, market research, P&L, material management, and affiliate training.
- Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, and support the General Manager in determining marketing strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Contribute to the achievement of margin and market share annual goals.
- Monitor competitors promo, pricing, product positioning and marketing moves by product / business segment as well as their product line performance and institute corrective action as needed.
- Coordinate SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) activities and consolidate regions’ data
About this Company
Zeta Pharma is a newly established pharmaceutical company with a huge investment and very powerful company portfolio.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeta Pharma
Zeta recognizes that excellence in Environment, Health and Safety performance is integral to an efficient and successful business. Zeta is committed to...