- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Our Android developers have a passion to push mobile technologies to the limits. As an Android Developer, you work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications in a scalable manner.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Integrate with our backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users and advocate delightful user experiences.
- You continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
About this Company
Ibtikar Technologies started by a group of visionaries with the simple mantra; making people lives easier all the time. The years from our creation in 2010 have been a joy ride of a struggle as we made strategic cooperation partnerships in the MENA region and with the likes of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibtikar