- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Senior HR Specialist who is responsible mainly for the Office Affairs.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain the work structure by updating job descriptions and requirements.
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee.
- Assist in organizing the meeting and following up with the developers and the rest of the team.
- Responsible for the recruitment process, which includes posting positions, screening resumes, handling the interviews process, and referring qualified candidate.
About this Company
WSI is a digital marketing company with a strong international presence. Our Digital Marketing Consultants use their knowledge and expertise to make a difference for businesses all around the world. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, we also have offices in over 80 countries....
See all Careers and Jobs at WSI