- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a HSE Officer in the Chemicals field. The main Responsibilities are:
- Oversee and actively guide utilization review, medication monitoring, confidentiality of records and peer review in accordance with local government requirements.
- Involving in emergency response cases for rescue activities and drills.
- Issuing and manage the work permits and ensuring they are considering the company permits standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring that all employees are obeying fleet management policy to reduce accidents.
- Ensuring that all working staff are trained on safe operating procedures, firefighting practices.
- Working on improving HSE culture among all working teams.
- Managing PPE, which have been widely used and mandatory.
- Manage inspect all the machines in the plant and ensure that all safety system are secured.
- Ensure all safe work procedures were implemented.
- Ensure that contractors are matching requirements of the company of HSE policy.
- Investigated root cause and coordinated corrective action for non-conformances.
- Develop, coordinate and manage HSE and regulatory compliance functions.
About this Company
Madar Group Egypt is one of Madar Holding Int companies specialized in FMCG Home Care, Personal Care products and diapers manufacturing and distribution. Madar Group Egypt is a member of Madar Holding Int. engaged in the manufacture and distribution of all kinds of diapers and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Madar Group Egypt