- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a HSE Officer in the Chemicals field. The main Responsibilities are:
- Oversee and actively guide utilization review, medication monitoring, confidentiality of records and peer review in accordance with local government requirements.
- Involving in emergency response cases for rescue activities and drills.
- Issuing and manage the work permits and ensuring they are considering the company permits standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring that all employees are obeying fleet management policy to reduce accidents.
- Ensuring that all working staff are trained on safe operating procedures, firefighting practices.
- Working on improving HSE culture among all working teams.
- Managing PPE, which have been widely used and mandatory.
- Manage inspect all the machines in the plant and ensure that all safety system are secured.
- Ensure all safe work procedures were implemented.
- Ensure that contractors are matching requirements of the company of HSE policy.
- Investigated root cause and coordinated corrective action for non-conformances.
- Develop, coordinate and manage HSE and regulatory compliance functions.