- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
Negotiable, + Commission + Bonus
About the Job
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Consultant who will provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company’s marketing efforts by organizing activities and implementing marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, knowledgeable and experienced in the industrial marketing activities.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget including support of the sales’ channels.
- Manage brand promotions to drive sales.
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans.
- Create plans for branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results.
- Maintain and develop the relationships strategy with existing customers.
- Find new markets and customers.
- Gather market and customer information.
About this Company
Working closely with customers, engineers and consultants, ULTIMATRUE Engineering Industries offers a wide array of electrical and electronic products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ultimatrue Engineering Industries
Taking a glimpse of the company's portfolio, ULTIMATRUE
Designs and assembles its own...