- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, 1 Month bonus every Quarter
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
This position is a key member of the agency Leadership team, and performs professional and administrative work in coordinating and supervising the day to day operations of Human Resources.
The HR Officer is responsible for HR Operations, and ensuring seamless and effective delivery of HR services and strategic partnership. Oversees the maintenance of personnel files and the Human Resources Information System.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of staff members performing a variety of human resources functions and recommends changes in practices and procedures to increase operating efficiency and expedite work flow.
- Manages Employee Relations Issues, HR Compliance, HR Strategic planning, and is directly responsible for effective and efficient delivery of HR Services to staff.
- Directly oversees and supervises all HR Generalist functions, and leads HRIS system maintenance, payroll team functions, and ensures reporting and operations are effective and efficient.
- Effectively coaches managers and employees on human resources initiatives, and assists employees and supervisors with day to day employee relations issues.
- Works directly with Talent Acquisition & Development Manager to ensure all HR policy and procedures are aligned with the agency's Philosophy, handbook, regulatory requirements, and overall culture.
- Reviews new policy proposals or revisions and makes recommendations about their effectiveness pertaining to compliance of laws and regulations.
- Maintains effective relationships with managers and employees in order to discuss and resolve issues/concerns, exchange information, and recommend changes to improve human resources programs and services.
- Ensures that staff prepares comprehensive records, reports, and documentation that complies with standards and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
About this Company
MK AirMedia is one of Global Integration’s new brands; a full service marketing and advertising agency. We are the first aerial advertising agency in Egypt. Our first class services will advance businesses in more ways than one. Our dedicated team of experts will ensure that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Integration - MK AirMedia