- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, 1 Month Bonus per Quarter
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The purpose of this position is to drive the growth of the Global Integration professional training portfolio through working on current offerings as well as developing new programs for corporate education and certifications that caters to the market’s needs. He/She will also be responsible for planning and implementing all the professional education activities and assure that the professional education business unit provides total quality in all activities and services.
- Develop and grow professional education and training portfolio by upgrading and maintaining current programs and introducing new innovative market relevant programming.
- Set yearly business targets to achieve the organizational yearly business goals.
- Oversee the achievement quarterly and yearly business targets as indicated in the yearly business plan.
- Develop a talent pool in own unit through continuous coaching and effective delegation.
- Ensure meeting all projects and proposal deadlines.
- Effectively manage the Professional education unit in terms of human assets, tools, monetary budget and resources.
- Make prompt calculated decisions to accelerate business within the organizational decision matrix.
- Planning for introduction of international certifications to the local market.
- Oversee the proper organization of seminars, training programs and launching parties.
- Develop the yearly calendar for the professional certification courses.
- Enhance and develop current course offerings in order to best fit the market needs and work with curriculum developers and partners to introduce new programs.
- Develop and write well-structured proposals, price structuring and analysis and aware of promotion designing.
- Conduct periodical client meetings and create new initiatives to boost client satisfaction.
- Interview, select, hire train and evaluate staff as well as perform coaching sessions on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in the pricing committee for own business unit products.
- Oversee the process and approve logistics requirements, eg. agreements, attendance sheets, travel requests, leave plan forms and cash advance requests.
- Work closely with executive management to produce annual training budget.
- Design and create professional education calendar, maintain updated training manuals and course materials.
- Develop and improve the outsourcing strategy for selecting highly qualified professional trainers.
- Ensure the engagement of the training team to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and professionally.
- Conduct periodical meetings with Trainers to ensure smooth operation of training delivery.
- Run continuous improvement practices for our professional education offerings.
- Ensure the unit’ prompt response rate to corporate client requests or complaints and keep track of all satisfaction rate reports.
- Develop professional education manual in collaboration with the education team and other cross cut business drivers units to standardize all processes and forms.
- Provide management with accurate monthly reports of running programs and prospective clients and satisfaction rate.
- Oversee all financial review of professional training project code from invoicing clients to working closely with the finance department regarding client payments and requesting new project codes for new projects upon agreement signature.
- Stay abreast of new trends, tools and developments in the field of professional development training.
- Participate in Cross-Function projects with openness to change and empowerment of oneself and others.
- Provide information to Marketing to assist in promotional activities and advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team by participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Work well amongst teams as well as individually to meet deadlines.
About this Company
MK AirMedia is one of Global Integration’s new brands; a full service marketing and advertising agency. We are the first aerial advertising agency in Egypt. Our first class services will advance businesses in more ways than one. Our dedicated team of experts will ensure that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Integration - MK AirMedia