- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Dental PACS Engineer Main Duties:
- 24/7 Telephone call support
- Prevented and corrected maintenance for INFINITT Dental PACS system
- Installation and configuration for carry out new additional modalities
- Ability to understand and work with applications following the DICOM standard
- Monitor database performance
- Attend meeting with PHCC to provide consultancy and feedback for Dental PACS
- Preparing INFINITT servers for deployment – selecting hardware configurations that
- Perform software upgrades according to procedures.
- Configure INFINITT software
- Document work using HMC documentation system
- Engaging PHCC in addressing connectivity issues to remote servers
- Best suite projects, configuring RAID partitions, configuring operating systems.
- Ensure proper functioning of the software (identify storage issues, CPU/RAM issues).
- Pro-actively identify issues, wherever possible.
- Troubleshoot workstations to guarantee best performance (PACS, Dicom, VPN, Tape Libraries)
- Other duties as need arises
- Mobilize between clinics to provide on site support as required
About this Company
Empowered by the deep understanding of the Middle East Local and Regional market, SBS is an innovative, dynamic, and progressive company, founded by a team of professionals with solid and diverse experience locally and regionally, focusing on providing a wide range of health...
See all Careers and Jobs at Superior Business Solutions