This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Including Variables based on team's performance with no limit.
About the Job
- Manage and supervise recruitment coordinators performance and KPIs and provide continuous feedback.
- Manage hiring requisitions from clients or internal requisitions and lead his team to fulfill the needs within the agreed service level in compliance with recruitment process.
- Support the team in finding new sources and build a candidate pipeline.
- Communicate with clients to fulfill requests and reports on time and calibration.
- Take part in interviewing phase if needed to make sure of quality considerations and align recruitment with the feedback after conducting the final interviews.
- Discuss job descriptions with recruitment senior specialist to proceed in hiring process and hire the right qualified candidates.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports to measure coordinators performance, targets, quality of recruitment and other reports as assigned.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc. degree.
- Recruitment Experience from 2 to 6 years.
- HR Diploma is a preferred.
- Labor law background is preferred.
- Excellent command of English.
- Very good in using MS office and internet.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good decision making skills.
- Target- Oriented.
- Collect and analyze information.
- Prevent, manage and resolve conflict.
- Anticipate and adapt to client needs
- Open to new ideas.
- Build and maintain work relationships and networks of contacts.
- Maintain effectiveness in the fact of stress.
- Foster the development of his team.
- Lead and support team to achieve results.
About this Company
Wasla Outsourcing is a company established in 2003 specialized in outsourcing all company’s related human resources activities as well as Information Technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wasla Outsourcing
The business community is the main driver toward the prosperity of any nation. Its members add value with...