This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer who will be responsible for developing creative materials from concept to final artwork, should take directions from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs, with an ability to understand how marketing campaigns work to support our business/projects, and work on a variety of products, including websites, e-books, magazines, branding materials, corporate identity etc.
- We work in a fast-growing environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including but not limited to info graphics.
- Consult and work as a part of the team with marketing executives, content writers and sales men to create cohesive designs that reflect our business.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and market needs.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Work with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Design prospectuses, brochures, websites, posters, adverts & exhibition graphics.
- Create and maintain graphics for business websites.
- In charge of the creative aspects of a project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline.
- 2+ years in professional design, preferably but not necessary with a marketing or creative agency.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop etc.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- Experience working with Word Press templates is a PLUS but not mandatory.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- In-depth knowledge of the unique dynamics of the marketplace
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines.
- Problem solver and creative thinker with an ability to make swift decisions, work through stressful situations based on the market demands.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate commitment to work.
About this Company
Through our bases in Egypt and Lebanon since 2008, Executive Sky has been providing customised business and leisure aviation solutions to its business associates around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Executive Sky Egypt
Executive Sky keeps a pioneer position in developing tailored aviation solutions for...