- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a senior iOS developer to work on customer projects, with the following requirements:
- Proficient with Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with different device sensors and HW.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services (socket communication experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and testing
About this Company
Egyptians spend much of their day stuck in traffic. Commuting costs a significant amount of time and money, and causes significant damage to the environment through car exhaust and other pollutants. On average, the total wasted fuel amounts to 50 billion Egyptian pounds. Raye7...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raye7