- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
- You will be responsible for applying process control and waste elimination methodologies to improve enamel area performance measured by (Safety, Productivity , Quality and Cost).
RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL BE HAVING
- Lead manufacturing engineering projects in enameled area and develop a new manufacturing methods
- Develop solutions to improve the existing manufacturing processes in enameled focusing on productivity, labor efficiency and machinery utilization
- Analyze production capacity in enameled area and keep it up to date.
- Support all activities concerning new technologies introduction managed by the central team
- Rationalize plants layout
- Lead efficiency and develop improvement programs concerning product quality, safety, energy and water consumption and maintenance
- Support and coordinate with Product Development and Industrial Design in the new product definition phase
- Design and Develop specification, acquisition, installation and commissioning of new assembly line, material handling equipment, systems and related equipment.
- Ensure Equipment, tooling and product quality requirements are met.
- Create & Develop Work Instructions, SOP, and JDS for enameled area
- Ensure Safety on all processes and procedures.
- Manage implementation of engineering changes on the production line.
- Ensure Environmental requirements are met.
About this Company
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as...
See all Careers and Jobs at Electrolux