- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Manages and controls all quality control operations in plant and on other related operations, and ensure that all finished products conform to established company standards of quality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all lab & QC standard operating policies and procedures are up to date, implemented and followed.
- Oversees accountabilities for all Lab & QC personnel and overall responsibility for all lab work, testing and reporting.
- Manages quality control on all final products to ensure its matching with quality standards and governmental set rules and policies, and take the final decision in releasing/blocking them.
- Release raw and packaging material into the operation after ensuring that analysis results are within the set standards specs.
- Responsible for planning, controlling and managing all of laboratory activities in the factory in respect of raw material & raw milk testing and evaluation, manufacturing quality control production, technical support … etc.
- Leads, coaches and develops the operating team in the department.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are adopted and communicated to all laboratory employees.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
About this Company
Lactalis Halawa Group
See all Careers and Jobs at Lactalis Halawa
A major producer of Dairy Products in Egypt with presence across all dairy categories, including:
- Cheese (Processed Cheese, White Cheese, Pizza Cheese)
- Chilled Dairy
- Milk (UHT and Fresh Milk)
- Infant Nutrition