This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The primary Service Desk Agent role is that of providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests,using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
- 1 st line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Bsc in Computer Engineering or relevant fields.
- An ITIL qualification is would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience with using and troubleshooting MS Outlook within a network environment
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.