- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Managing funds wisely and overseeing received and spent money in order to help the association remain in operation and keep a healthy financial status.
- Coordinate with Treasurer the accomplishment of annual audit procedures.
- Act as a partner with Treasurer and Executive Director to set annual budget, and direct financial strategy, planning and forecasts.
- Assist Executive Director in achieving optimum allocation for financial resources
- Coordinate with HR & Administration in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of salaries, incentives and commissions.
- Coordinate with the Accountant and Purchasing and Government relations employees to achieve optimum allocation of funds
Responsibilities and Duties:
Book Keeping and Accounting Responsibilities:
- Maintain the general ledger and subsidiary accounting records including all the association transaction
- Maintain membership accounts and other accounts receivable
- Pay all invoices and maintain disbursement records.
- Receive credit payments and remittances
- Handle payroll records, payroll deduction items.
- Safeguarding assets and inventory.
- Controlling cash flow and monitoring daily expenditures and
- Making sure that all expenditure is properly authorized.
- Making sure budgets are followed.
- Conducting bank reconciliation.
- Ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Financial Reporting Responsibilities:
- Developing and reviewing financial reports for various interested parties including the Board of Directors, auditors and donors.
- Reports include but not limited to Balance Sheet and Statement of Receipts and Disbursements (Equivalent of a Profit and Loss Statement for companies)
- Participate in annual budgeting activities and budgeting new projects.
Cash flow management Responsibilities:
- Developing reports each month that show the flow of cash into and out of the association and use this information to make recommendations to the board of directors concerning how to plan for expenses and where to invest funds.
Managing Funds Responsibilities:
- Ensuring spending money on agreed upon activities or items in an agreed upon time frame, and acquitting those expenses as per the requirements of the donor.
Required Knowledge and skills:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized personality
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5 years of financial experience preferably in NGOs.
About this Company
The Egyptian Junior Business Association (EJB) is a non-governmental organization, one of Egypt's premium and most influential business associations, with over than 450 senior and highly successful businessmen and women from different sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Junior Business Association
EJB main objective...