- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for operating cameras to capture pictures and recording videos for various products & events in different places.
- Capture the best images of the products
- Engage with the clients to ensure quality images are taken
- They can be assigned indoor, outdoor
- Seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities
- Digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults, or moving objects around
- Preparing photos for internal and external needs
- Work in collaboration with the entire marketing team and web development team
- Report to the marketing officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using a range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
- Trying to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, and cropping pictures.
- Cajedu is looking for part time/work from home Photo Editor.
- Perform photo retouching, masking and swatch matching for a variety of products.
- Collaborate internally to drive continuous improvement of both quality and efficiency.
- Apply a photo-realistic retouching.
- Maintain color consistency and quality assurance on all images.
- Execute a high volume of images quickly while maintaining tight quality standards.
- Maintain consistent naming and archiving of files.
- Editing video
About this Company
We are a new company for E-Commerce solutions, Loyalty Card Programs, Commercial Brokers, and Merchandising Services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cajedu
We are working from DMCC, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE, and soon Egypt
We need professionals who are not only technically...