- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Prepare various types of financial analyses on monthly, quarterly and annual basis in terms of:
- Analyze throughput and profitability KPIs per product and business line.
- Profitability trend analysis and margins analysis
- Prepare actual against budget variance analysis for revenues and margins for each product and business line.
- Prepare actual against budget variance analysis for all expense categories and CAPEX, investigate variance drivers and discuss/communicate the outcome with stakeholders.
- Contribute in annual business planning process and own financial budgeting models
- Collect itemized figures/ assumptions of revenue, cost, expenses, and CapEx elements from various business units/ departments.
- Reflect all collected plan inputs into the master financial planning model.
- Validate all assumptions related to revenue, expenses and CAPEX.
- Compare business inputs with historical actual figures
- Maintain company budget model and synchronize budget lines with actual accounting recording
- Prepare quarterly rolling outlook up to bottom line.
- Contribute in preparation of long term plans, capital budgeting and new cases financial modeling.
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services