This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, commission and performance bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support before and after sale, information, and guidance
- Presenting the product or service favorable and in a structured professional way face-to-face
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Gathering market and customer information
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards, vision and mission.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organizes sales visits with existing and newly approached clients.
- Attends trade exhibitions and conferences.
- Aims to achieve monthly and annual targets.
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication, Presentation and Coordination skills.
- Planning and Numerical skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word and Microsoft power point
- Background in Interior Design, Furniture, Lighting or Home Accessories sales is a plus
- 3D Modeling CAD software knowledge is a plus
About this Company
For more than 25 years we have had the passion and skill to work with glass, our Cairo, Egypt based premises has witnessed the crafting of unique items that add a charming spirit to your home.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kelos (The Egyptian Company for Industry & International Trade)
Our talented free hand work with glass creates a variety of beautifully...