- Experience Needed:
- Less than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Salary+ commissions
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Job Title: Business Development Specialist (Assessment Service)
- Execute Marketing/ Sales plans as assigned by his direct manager
- Prepare action plans for his assignments to ensure business objectives achievements.
- Report regularly his performance to his direct manager
- Contribute, coordinate, and facilitate assigned marketing & sales activities
- Review, assess, and improve marketing & sales activities to increase efficiency
- Coordinate with other departments in the company to ensure consistent information flow between deferent business units.
- Maintain customers relationships to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Presents and demonstrates company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Develops and maintains sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Coordinates shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Prepares pricing proposal models.
- Attend to department and company's meetings/ events as requested.
- Any other assigned tasks related to his job nature/ scope
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving and English Speaking.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Prime HR Solutions is a highly specialized payroll and human resources solutions provider. Offering a range of professional services, such as training, assessment, HRIS and consultancy, our highly experienced team of HR experts truly understand the needs and challenges faced...
See all Careers and Jobs at PHRS