This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Senior iOS Mobile Developer
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an iOS to work on our own products like http://pidetaxi.es and http://openlock.com
- Proficient with Objective-C and good knowledge of Swift is a plus.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with different device sensors and HW.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services (socket communication experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and testing
About this Company
A pioneer company in the field of IoT enablement in Spain. IoTBlue offers IoT as a Service through its Cervello platform.
See all Careers and Jobs at IoTBlue
Cervello is a horizontal multitenant cloud platform that allows developers and integrators to develop their own IoT applications in an easy...