This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Act as focal point of directing, organizing and controlling all activities that related to marketing functions.
- Understand and champion the company products at a market level and possess a thorough understanding of brand products/services, while having in depth knowledge of market dynamics and international trends.
- Conduct & evaluate current market conditions, and Keeping abreast of competitor’s products and market shares analysis.
- Consolidate and follow up market data (segments, evolution, competition, techniques…)
- Prepare business plans, feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis.
- Establish and implement marketing strategies (short-and long range goals) to meet organizational objectives.
- Manage and promote the brand and brand equity (organization of communication plan, advertising, promotion definition, tools to be given to sales team and customers).
- Responsible for all the company’s social media channels mainly Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Handle all the updates on the official website of the company, and the projects’ presentations and proposals.
- Handling the enterprise advertising including brochures design, flyers, print materials, outdoor advertising, organized events & press ads for the group, if needed.
- Prepare analytic reports on the web, Email marketing, basic market research, social media and other online marketing initiatives.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly status reports.
- Monitoring the Press online and social media and preparing general monthly reports.
- Manage and control marketing budget and deliver marketing activities within agreed budget.
- Work closely with sales department for the achievement of business objectives to increase profit and meeting local budget and sales targets.
- Maintain customer’s satisfaction that emphasis on sustainable high quality service and business profitability.
- Marketing or a relevant specialization.
- Bachelor degree in marketing.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Branding and Communications in Multinational Environment
About this Company
Nile Projects is a major player in Egypt’s automotive market , being the nations’ Sole Distributor & importer for Bridgestone & Firestone tires as well as JAMAK wheels in addition to multi brand batteries & accessories privileges the company as the largest Tires &...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Projects & Trading