- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Social Media Community Management Executive is responsible for contributing to the development, execution, maintenance and measurement of social media communications and engagement strategies. He/She is also responsible for protecting the reputation and brand on social media platforms.
- Collaborate with other departments in the development and implementation of creative social media strategies/campaigns for promotion of various brands and its executives/experts, members, products, events and advocacy. Effectively communicate the company’s mission.
- Actively manage client's social media pages including responding to fans, moderating pages and pro-actively engaging with users.
- Actively work on enhancing client’s public image through its social media platforms.
- Support execution of campaigns from conception to launch, following deadlines and project plans.
- Develop editorial social media content plans that suit the nature of different social media platforms and go in-line with the client's requirements making sure content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the use of social media platforms.
- Responsible for achieving high quality results with only general supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
About this Company
We are a digital engagement agency with a passion for innovation and strategic creativity. By utilizing digital engagement, we empower organizations to build more meaningful relationships with their target audience.
See all Careers and Jobs at SOCIALEYEZ