This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Taking care of the day to day admin activities of the Organization.
- Looking after the travel desk of the company with respect to ticket booking (Air, Rail, and Road).
- Taking Care of Attendance & Leave Application.
- Maintaining proper checklist related to housekeeping activities to ensure upkeep of facility.
- Giving training & induction to housekeeping supervisors & houseboys.
- Coordinating with the vendors towards the food and snacks for the associate and provide timely service to the associates.
- Taking care of the pantry and ensure that the stock is maintained and served to the associates with hygiene and care.
- Takes care of the Office board in the absence of front office assistant.
- Handling Reception Guest & Associate calls
- Managing and assisting basic arrangement for client visit & Board Meeting.
- Procurement and Inventory management. Managing day to day purchases of office requirements, preparing purchase request order and getting approval, Maintaining inventory of stationary, Medicines, etc. and maintained the record the same.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills
About this Company
Liquid Advertising is a full service advertising agency, founded in 2006. We have been achieving success in building up network of contacts with the largest corporations in the country, and our main target is to assure that we are offering the BEST OF THE BEST.
See all Careers and Jobs at Liquid Advertising