- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
Responsibilities (Reporting to the Construction Manager) :
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements with Construction Manager Approval.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations with Construction Manager Approval.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies with Construction Manager Approval.
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities with Construction Manager Approval.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
About this Company
KPS deliver projects across all sectors including office, retail, food and beverage, technology, education and health-care.
See all Careers and Jobs at KPS
KPS provide with the design services, fit out and furniture projects related to corporate interiors. KPS provide the following professional...