This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as work flow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Participate with the Board of Trustees in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide Sinai University.
- Identify, assess, and inform University president of internal and external issues that affect the university.
- Act as a professional advisory to the University president on all aspects of the university’s activities.
- Represent the University at community activities to enhance the organizations community profile.
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the University.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the university.
- Ensure that university files are securely stored and privacy/confidentiality is maintained.
- Provide support to the University president by preparing meeting agenda and supporting materials.
- Inform all the departments by the new instructions and Managerial decisions that developed by the University President.
- Follow up and collect all the daily-regular and periodical reports from the concerning parties in deadlines and report it to the University President.
- Prepare invoices, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents required from the University President.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Oversee the planning- implementation and evaluation of the University's programs and services.
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the university to maintain or improve quality-Knowledge of leadership and management principles.
- Proven experience as Professor Assistant.
- Excellent Command of English and French.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning.and coordination of people and resources.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University