- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, 13 months guranteed plus bonus
About the Job
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world.
- Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
- Our 5,000 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team.
- Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be based at our Alexandria Plant and report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- This role will oversee the development plans and programmers of preventive and periodic maintenance of our equipment (mechanical or electrical) and ensure the implementation of these programmers according to established schedules.
- The Maintenance Engineer will also participate in the development of technical specifications for spare parts required for equipment and raise the performance of equipment to ensure high operation efficiency and lower rates of failures with accurate performance.
- Supervises the maintenance skilled trades (Fitters, Electricians, Machinists, etc.) as they perform all maintenance related activities in the area of responsibility.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance to the maintenance skilled trades when assistance is needed.
- Responsible for drawing documentation and control in the area of responsibility.
- Performs maintenance appraisals on the maintenance skilled trades.
- Monitors and/or supervises Preventive Maintenance activities for the area of responsibility.
- Manages the Maintenance Operations Improvement Program (MOIP) for the area of responsibility.
- Reviews the monthly maintenance budgets and ensures that maintenance cost are appropriate.
- Responsible for equipment start-up after the preventive maintenance is performed on his shift.
- Identifies and prioritizes maintenance training needs for the area of responsibility.
- Ensures that all maintenance employees follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Assists in the development, documentation, and implementation of preventive maintenance programs for the equipment in the area of responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in machinery TPM and improvement works
- Prior experience gained from a multinational FMCG companies or similar is highly preferred.
- Experienced in managing 3rd party contractors
- Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
Working Relationships and Environment
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, and manage a team of 10-15 Technicians. Key stakeholders internally include the Operations Team, Procurement and all support functions.
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
About this Company
The Energizer® brand is synonymous with world's first innovation and emerging technologies. Beyond power and portable lighting, our real product is bringing positivenergy™ so that you can do, enjoy, and accomplish more than you ever expected.
See all Careers and Jobs at Energizer Holdings, Inc.