- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Multinational Company in Real Estate Brokerage Industry gives you a great opportunity to join its team as Real Estate Agent with very attractive commissions (up to 80%).
- Property buyer/sellers lead generation through journals, real estate portals, referrals, and any other means to generate leads.
- Present purchase / lease offers to sellers/lessors for consideration.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other or both.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, exhibitions and remax website compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles (Shahr Aqari).
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes/properties they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes/properties more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.Appraise properties to determine values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listing.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at RE/MAX Dream House
RE/MAX is the World's No.1 Real Estate network with presence in more than 85 countries.
RE/MAX was created in 1973 by top real estate professionals for top real estate professionals. That alone makes the RE/MAX Concept profoundly different....