This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Company provides Social, Medical & Life Insurance in addition to Transportation &Very competitive Incentive Plans, Also provides different packages of Training & Workshops including On Job Training
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Over all Job Scope
Responsible for managing the customs documentation of all store Items & goods. Responsible in communicating with all related departments, setting up shipment deliveries, maintaining stores records, and verifying that all products transactions comply with Warehousing policies and procedures.
- Reviewing inventory records and statistics, and managing inventory control practices at all our Company warehouses.
- Following up on updating different Warehouse function transactions to the ERP System.
- Ensuring that SOPs are applied during different processes at all our Company warehouses to comply with the ISO & international standards.
- Analyzing monthly KPI’s report to identify the required improvements to the processes of the Warehouse function.
- Managing the process of establishing and updating the inventory management System at all our Company warehouses.
- Managing the evaluation of our Company warehouses capacities and utilization levels, in addition to planning future capacity and utilization requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing reports with regards t warehouses conditions and quality checks, in addition to addressing any issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Managing the process of annual stocktaking at all our Company warehouses in collaboration with the finance function
- Maintain a very well organized record for all the stores.
- Provide the different branches with their requirements from the stores
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Proven experience as Warehouse Section head.
- University Degree.
- Experience in Chemicals industry is preferred.
- Preferred to be holder of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, & ISO 18001.
- Can deal with ERP or Oracle system & Good Skills in MS Office
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- from 3 to 5-year experience in the same position or related.
- Preferred Accounting or Supply Chain background.
Egyptian British Co.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Egyptian British Co. was founded in 1988, in the heart of the industrial zone in sixth of October City, and started their actual production of auxiliary materials for textile industries in 1993. As a result of serious and persistent efforts in the research and development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British Co.