- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
As a sales engineer, you'll combine technical knowledge with sales skills.
The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you'll need to sell the product you're offering and to respond to clients' queries.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products& Services.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for management
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Coordinating sales projects
- Supporting company marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
About this Company
Tecnogroup Free Zone is an Egyptian company located in Free Zone-Suez as a stockiest and supplier for piping bulk material such as pipes ,fittings ,flanges , valves, stud bolts , gaskets & accessories used in the oil ,gas ,petrochemical and construction industries ....
See all Careers and Jobs at Tecnogroup