- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Masrygo Seeks Good Calibers to join our startup in Egypt as HR Specialist.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Handle all kinds of problems related to staff balances on the system.
- Extract all kinds of reports from the system.
- Support in filling the missing positions and make interviews for candidates (juniors only).
- Track employees’ absences (regular/ irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave, sick leave and send reports containing remaining balances.
- Follow-up on the renewal of the annual contracts in terms of sending the forms and the required signatures.
- Track "Form 1" of the new hired employees, "Form 6" for the resigned employees to complete the Social insurance cycle.
- Assist in all medical insurance cards’ issuance process and delivery to employees.
- Monitoring and following up the probation period evaluation and the renewal evaluation form sent to the concerned managers.
- Advises and consults with employees regarding personnel questions..
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension, English Writing, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Masrygo is an exciting new Egyptian technology company specialized in car booking Services. Masrygo is based in Cairo - Maadi, with aspirations to take the whole world by it's red Egyptian storm. We are a union of Egyptian People like Engineers, Captains, Agents, and also...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masrygo