- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Quarterly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Responsible for managing a product category for a product or range. Optimize sales for a particular group of products.
- Responsible for managing a product category for a product or range. Optimize sales for a particular group of products.
- Implement the category strategy plan and ensure that execution is in alignment with overall category strategy .
- Review product assortment and product penetration.
- Maintain lead role in consistently gathering local market data (including trends).Give clear feedback & suggest according to business and market dynamics.
- Report new product opportunities and provide data on competitor
- Facilitate product training, new product introductions, and lead cuttings with sales staff.
- Ensure product message is aligned with overall strategy.
- Work closely with the operations team, conducting planning meetings to identify accounts and categories and their potential opportunities
- Working on exceeding customer expectations and profitable growth.
- Ensure that categories meet and exceed strategic plans
- Improve the speed of inventory turnover within the category.
- Responsible for attaining budgeted sales, gross margin, and building market share within categories. Including promotion assistants, merchandise planners, inventory planners and financial planners
About this Company
La Poire is a privately owned Egyptian company which was conceived and developed as part of the Pico Group, one of the most diverse and highly successful consortia in Egypt and the Middle East. Established in 1974, Pico now operates companies across a wide range of industries...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Poire